Pallimed: A Hospice and Palliative Medicine Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

McPherson EDUC 682 Entry #2

An update on progress in EDUC 682. Last week we continued our work on including a quiz option that would post to adobe.com. There were (of course) some snafu's, but I was able to finish my quiz and post it. This week I took the quizzes posted by Jessica Emerson (I was surprised to see how much I knew about birds - seriously, how many species in North America?) and Mike Preston (fire stuff! I even remembered some of this from EDUC 681!). I am used to working in Blackboard which has a quizzing/gradebook reporting function but it's nice to learn that there is this option as well (well, it would be nice if it worked!).

Last week in class we did some "programming" according to our instructor. Me - doing programming? I don't know about that, but I was able to slog through and follow the directions. It's very impressive what a powerful program captivate is. I think you could spend years figuring out all the potential tricks in this program! No worries - I'm not giving up my day job any time soon!

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment